Saturday, June 26, 2010

ASIFA Drawing Sesson Summer 2010 #1

Life Drawing class is back in session! I missed the first class, but managed to catch a good hour of the second class before running home to catch the Futurama premiere. I'm trying something a bit different with my construction now.

1-2 minutes each:

2-3 minutes each:


Trying to catch gestures with watercolor is really fun but difficult for me. Here's a few from the Spring classes I never got around to posting. I hope to see a big improvement by the end of the summer.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Hello there, I just stumbled upon your blog and I've got to say I love your drawings! They're really impressive.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend:)

-Joanna

Brian Muelhaupt said...

Thank you very much! I'm glad you took the time to check it out.