Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SpaceGlider Studios Tai-Chi Project Boards

Updated:

Working on boards for a new animation production about Tai-Chi that my wife is currently directing. She's been handling most of the storyboarding work herself but I have a few more shots beside these coming.

We're working fast and loose on the boards for the most part , but since these shots are the first to introduce the character Lily and the technique of Tai_Chi I wanted to make sure that her form was as correct for the animators as I could make it.

Here they are played in sequence from the animatic:


(Click image twice for full viewing)


All boards drawn in Flash. The first and last boards in the sequence are cribbed from my wife's shots for continuity. There's tons more boards from the production over at her blog as well. Check it out!

More coming!

No comments: